Popular Posts

Saturday 13 August 2011

Expressive Arts - Apple Tree Synergy


                          
Welcome to Apple Tree Synergy ! 
I have dreamed about this name for many years ! I so look forward  to this becoming a reality which I can share not only through 
this blog but also in 3 D ... :)                                   




I shall allow it to ripen like a juicy, tasty and nutritious apple, and whilst it ripens, I'll slowly share Apple Tree Synergy's purpose, goals and long term objectives with you, as well as the powerful symbolism behind the name Apple Tree Synergy...


Eve     
                             
Please scroll down to 'older posts' and 
find the following:-
Erin Fourie - SA singer - in the top 7 in S.A.IDOLS,
Idalet Pauw - contemporary acclaimed SA artist
'Colour therapy'  - The Titirangi Market, amongst other posts about art, drama and expressive art therapy and about the symbolism of the apple tree and its synergy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment